Wednesday, December 22, 2010
SQL0973N Not enough storage is available in the "PCKCACHESZ" heap to process the request..
1. db2 disconnect DATABASENAME
2. db2 "update db cfg for DATABASENAME using app_ctl_heap_sz 25000"
3. db2 "update db cfg for DATABASENAME using applheapsz 25000"
4. db2 "update db cfg for DATABASENAME using locklist 60000"
5. db2 "update db cfg for DATABASENAME using LOGFILSIZ 10000"
// DATABASENAME is your database name....Please edit these SQL Commands by replacing DATABASENAME with your actual database name
now Go to path
then run the command as it is.
6. db2 connect to DATABASENAME
7. db2 "bind db2clipk.bnd blocking all grant public clipkg 30"
8. db2 "commit"
Now you will not find this problem............................
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
2. Access denied, can't create a directory................
Solution: First login as a root user in linux and the go the location where you want to create a directory with full permission:::::
chmod u+rwx,o+rwx,g+rwx DIRECTORYNAME/FILENAME
- How to insert text that contains an apostrophe??
Now the output will be like
2 . How to see tablespaces and containers...........
db2 list tablespaces
-------will give you list of all table spaces.............
db2 list tablespace containers for 2
--------here 2 is the tablespaceID for which you want to see all containers..............
db2inst1@user:~> db2 list tablespace containers for 2
Tablespace Containers for Tablespace 2
Container ID = 0
Name = /home/db2inst1/db2inst1/NODE0000/SQL00039/SQLT0002.0
Type = Path
Monday, November 15, 2010
Ground or earth in a mains (AC power) electrical wiring system is a conductor that provides a low impedance path to the earth to prevent hazardous voltages from appearing on equipment (the terms "ground" (North American practice) and "earth" (most other English-speaking countries) are used synonymously here). Normally a grounding conductor does not carry current.
Neutral is a circuit conductor (that carries current in normal operation), which is connected to earth (or ground) generally at the service panel with the main disconnecting switch or breaker.
In a polyphase or three-wire (single-phase) AC system, the neutral conductor is intended to have similar voltages to each of the other circuit conductors. By this definition, a circuit must have at least three wires for one to serve as a neutral.
In the electrical trade, the conductor of a 2-wire circuit that is connected to the supply neutral point and earth ground is also referred to as the "neutral". This is formally described in the US and Canadian electrical codes as the "identified" circuit conductor.
The NEC and Canadian electrical code only define neutral as the first of these. In North American use, the second definition is used in less formal language but not in official specifications. In the UK the IET definition of a neutral conductor is one connected to the supply system neutral point, which includes both these uses.All neutral wires of the same electrical system should have the same electrical potential, because they are all connected together through the system ground. Neutral conductors are usually insulated for the same voltage as the line conductors, with interesting exceptions
It is a term used telecommunication sector. These are radio waves. It is a spectrum which support 2G technology. High bandwidth is required for this purpose. 2G means second-generation wireless telephone technology. Second generation 2G cellular telecom networks were commercially launched on the GSM standard in Finland in 1991.
G has been superseded by newer technologies such as 2.5G, 2.75G, 3G, and 4G; however, 2G networks are still used in many parts of the world.
Three primary benefits of 2G networks over their predecessors were that phone conversations were digitally encrypted; 2G systems were significantly more efficient on the spectrum allowing for far greater mobile phone penetration levels; and 2G introduced data services for mobile, starting with SMS text messages.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
1. Never try to be successful , pursue excellence
- Success is the bye product & the result
- Excellence always creates Success & it is a process of continual improvement
- Never run after success
- Let it happen automatically in life
2. Freedom to Life- Life is beautiful
- Don’t die before the actual death
- Live every moment to the fullest as if today is the last day
- Life is gifted to humankind to live
- Live & Live happily towards happiness
3. Passion leads to Excellence
- When your hobby becomes your profession , the passion becomes your profession
- You will be able to lead up to excellence in life
- Satisfaction, Joy, Pleasure & love will be the outcome of the passion
- Following your passion for years , you will surely become somebody one day
4. Learning is very simple- Never stop
- Be humble
- Teachers do fail, Learners never fail
- Learning is never complicate or difficult
- Learning is always possible whatever rule you apply
5. Pressure at head
- Current education system is developing pressure on students head
- University intelligence is useful & making some impact in the life , but it cannot be at the cost of life
6.Life is 6 e s management of emotions & not optimization of intelligence
- Memory and regular study have definite value and it always helps you in leading a life.
- You are able to survive even if you can make some mark in the path of the life.
- With artificial intelligence, you can survive & win but you cannot prove yourself genius. Therefore, in this process genius dies in you
7.Necessity is mother of invention
- Necessity creates pressure and forces you to invent something or to make it happen or to use your potentiality.
- Aamir Khan in this film, 3 idiots, is able to prove in the film by using vacuum pump at the last moment
8.Simplicity in life
- Life is need base never want base. Desires have no ends.
- Simplicity is way of life and Indian culture highly stresses on simple living and high thinking, and this is the way of life: ‘Legs down to earth and eyes looking beyond the sky’
- Dean of the institute in 3 idiots is showing very typical leadership. He has his own principles, values and ideology, and he leads the whole institute accordingly.
- This is an example of current institutional leadership. In the present scenario, most of the institutes are fixed in a block or Squarish thinking
10.Love is time & space free
- Trust your partner
- Love is not time bound and space bound.
- It is very well demonstrated in this movie same love was demonstrated by Krishna and Meera.
- Love is border free, time free, unconditional and space free.
11.Importance of words in communication
- communication dies, everything dies.
- Each word has impact and value in communication.
- One word if used wrongly or emphasized wrongly or paused at a wrong place in communication what effect it creates and how is it affected is demonstrated very well in this movie.
12.Mediocrity is penalized
- Middle class family or average talent or average institute is going to suffer and has to pay maximum price in the life if they do not upgrade their living standards.
- To be born poor or as an average person is not a crime but to die as an average person with middle class talent is miserable and if you are unable to optimize your potentiality and die with unused potentiality then that is your shameful truth.
- One should not die as a mediocre. He/she has to bring out genius inside him/her
- and has to use his/her potentiality to the optimum level
Success will follow