3 Idiots- Life’s Learning
1. Never try to be successful , pursue excellence
- Success is the bye product & the result
- Excellence always creates Success & it is a process of continual improvement
- Never run after success
- Let it happen automatically in life
2. Freedom to Life- Life is beautiful
- Don’t die before the actual death
- Live every moment to the fullest as if today is the last day
- Life is gifted to humankind to live
- Live & Live happily towards happiness
3. Passion leads to Excellence
- When your hobby becomes your profession , the passion becomes your profession
- You will be able to lead up to excellence in life
- Satisfaction, Joy, Pleasure & love will be the outcome of the passion
- Following your passion for years , you will surely become somebody one day
4. Learning is very simple- Never stop
- Be humble
- Teachers do fail, Learners never fail
- Learning is never complicate or difficult
- Learning is always possible whatever rule you apply
5. Pressure at head
- Current education system is developing pressure on students head
- University intelligence is useful & making some impact in the life , but it cannot be at the cost of life
6.Life is 6 e s management of emotions & not optimization of intelligence
- Memory and regular study have definite value and it always helps you in leading a life.
- You are able to survive even if you can make some mark in the path of the life.
- With artificial intelligence, you can survive & win but you cannot prove yourself genius. Therefore, in this process genius dies in you
7.Necessity is mother of invention
- Necessity creates pressure and forces you to invent something or to make it happen or to use your potentiality.
- Aamir Khan in this film, 3 idiots, is able to prove in the film by using vacuum pump at the last moment
8.Simplicity in life
- Life is need base never want base. Desires have no ends.
- Simplicity is way of life and Indian culture highly stresses on simple living and high thinking, and this is the way of life: ‘Legs down to earth and eyes looking beyond the sky’
- Dean of the institute in 3 idiots is showing very typical leadership. He has his own principles, values and ideology, and he leads the whole institute accordingly.
- This is an example of current institutional leadership. In the present scenario, most of the institutes are fixed in a block or Squarish thinking
10.Love is time & space free
- Trust your partner
- Love is not time bound and space bound.
- It is very well demonstrated in this movie same love was demonstrated by Krishna and Meera.
- Love is border free, time free, unconditional and space free.
11.Importance of words in communication
- communication dies, everything dies.
- Each word has impact and value in communication.
- One word if used wrongly or emphasized wrongly or paused at a wrong place in communication what effect it creates and how is it affected is demonstrated very well in this movie.
12.Mediocrity is penalized
- Middle class family or average talent or average institute is going to suffer and has to pay maximum price in the life if they do not upgrade their living standards.
- To be born poor or as an average person is not a crime but to die as an average person with middle class talent is miserable and if you are unable to optimize your potentiality and die with unused potentiality then that is your shameful truth.
- One should not die as a mediocre. He/she has to bring out genius inside him/her
- and has to use his/her potentiality to the optimum level
Success will follow
Success will follow